Why should you take this course?
- Do you want to become a Network Automation Engineer without having to spend a lot of money on books and monotonous theoretical courses?
- Do you often hear things like "Just write a Python script for that!" or even "Let's automate this task using Python?"
Who can benefit from this course?
- Network Engineers, Network Admins, Database Admins, System Engineers, IT Engineers.
- Test Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineers, and Analysts.
- Any IT geek who wishes to put his/her Python 3 skills to work in real-life networking scenarios.
- This course is for people having intermediate-level knowledge of Python 3.
What are the steps you're going to take to start your Network Automation career using Python?
During this course, you will learn Python concepts which are relevant to your networking job and build some fantastic network tools.
- Introduction - What's This Course All About?
- General Recap: Python 3 - Cheat Sheet and 200+ Pages E-Book
- Setting Up the Working Environment
- Network Application #1 - Reading/Writing Device Configuration via SSH
- Network Application #2 - Building an Interactive Subnet Calculator
- Network Application #3 - Extracting Network Parameters & Building Graphs
- Network Application #4 - Building a Basic Network Packet Sniffer
- Network Application #5 - Config File Management and E-mail Notifications
- [BONUS] Running Python Code via Remote Servers
Equipped with working files, notebooks, and Python code samples, you will be able to work alongside me on each lecture and each application. I will provide the full code for each application, so you can save time and start coding and testing on the spot.
We will use emulated Arista vEOS switches in VirtualBox. This emulator will test our Python apps in a network environment, so you can see the actual results of running your Python code.
✔ I strongly encourage you to start saving time by automating your job tasks and take your job and career to the next level!
✔ Enroll NOW and hop on the Python 3 Network Programming train. Let's get started!