In this course you will learn everything you need to know about learning how to Skateboard from scratch. There are no Skill requirements for this course and you can learn as much or as little as you want. This course will get you to be able to build your own custom board and ride comfortably learning the skills you need to become fluent on your skateboard! Show off your new skills to your family and friends or use these techniques to get to and from Work, School Ect. for free on your board!
In this course you will learn
- How to build a custom Skateboard
- How to Assemble your Board
- How to put together each part of your deck
- How to put on Griptape
- How to tighten your Trucks
- How to Ride
- 5 Must Know Techniques when starting Skating
- The Difference between Goofy & Regular
- The Difference between Fakie, Nollie & Switch Stance
- How to Fall Safely, Safety Techniques
Find a Driveway, Skatepark or Safe; Smooth Area close by to start Learning! *SAFETY FIRST* Make sure to get a helmet, Wrist Gaurds, Elbow Pads and Knee Pads when first starting to skate.
You need a Skateboard Deck, Trucks, Wheels, Bearings and Griptape. We will teach you how to Assemble the Skateboard if not already assembled. Find a Driveway, Skatepark or Safe; Smooth Area close by to start Learning! *SAFETY FIRST* Make sure to get a helmet, Wrist Guards, Elbow Pads and Knee Pads when first starting to skate.