This course is about developing and implementing strategies for a strong and successful fashion brand. It is designed to inspire you, educate you, and support you to create a powerful individual Brand. If you are passionate about Fashion Design and believe in yourself and your company, then you must promote, market, and sell your fashion designs to the marketplace in a successful, empowering, and financially rewarding way - start your journey.
Taking your designs from the runway and to the customer is a journey filled with many questions that need to be answered accurately in order for a Brand to succeed. This Course will guide you and direct you to make the right decisions and choices: deciding which channels to use in Media Use and Social media is important when implementing the right vehicles to communicate your message to your customer.
Having consistency in your brand identity is very important: from your Logo to Stationary, to Websites, Blogs, online presence, etc. it all must be consistent -- one voice, one vision. And speaking of vision, this Course will encourage you to explore your vision and your purpose for your Brand. This will be your driving force throughout the process of establishing yourself as a major player on the fashion stage.
This course is a journey of self-awareness and self-expression - discovering who you are as a Brand is the foundation of a successful Brand. We will also differentiate between Marketing vs. Branding and other necessary strategies for achieving a global Brand.
Discovering who you are as a designer will empower you to connect with your unique creative self and fuel your creativity and artistic side. Your fashion design vision is an extension of who you are and knowing how to present it and share it with the world, is necessary not only on an inner personal level but also as a successful financial business venture.
The course covers topics such as:
- Marketing vs. Branding
- Brand Cohesiveness and Consistency
- What makes you a unique fashion designer
- Channels to promote your fashion brand
- Strategies for maximum visibility
- Advertising Campaigns
- Email marketing and Lead Funnels
- Social Media Engagement through Empathy + Connection
- Proprietary Technology and its advantage power
- Website building - a powerful marketing tool
- Finding the DNA of a Brand
- Marketing Strategies for brand equity
- Vision and purpose
- Print Campaigns
- Media Usage
- Fashion Shows
- Public Relations (P.R.)
What will you learn in this course?
- You will learn how brands such as Revolve were able to create a multi-billion dollar empire using social media and other strategic methods such as Proprietary Technology and influencers and bloggers such as Aimee Song and Olivia Culpo. How they engaged on social media -- instrumental in their success. Finding one's "voice" is essential in defining oneself as a fashion designer. Discovering the potential of online marketing is important in creating global visibility.
- You will also see how fashion shows are used to elevating visibility and keep the conversation going after the show is over. Fashion shows, in conjunction with a good public relations campaign, makes for a strong and solid Brand. Fashion shows can be expensive, but I will show you how you can create your own "buzz" without breaking the bank.
- You will learn how to use your Website as a powerful tool for marketing your designs and your brand to the world.
- You will learn how to use e-mail marketing, still a powerful tool to communicate with your customers using Funnels and Lead Generators for email campaigns.
- You will discover how a company like Ralph Lauren, how they used branding to elevate and increase their value in the marketplace: brand equity. The material covered in this Course will inspire and motivate anyone in wanting to expand and grow their brand into worldwide visibility.
- The use of Marketing Strategies, such as the use of Empathy plus Connection for Social media Engagement. Using Proprietary Technologies and its power to elevate a Brand to Global Visibility. You will explore Media Usage and all the many channels of communication.
- Public Relations: The use of Public relations (PR) in conjunction with Fashion Shows adds another powerful element to further empower and expand the visibility of a Brand. Creating a "buzz" before, during, and after the Show continues the conversation and thus effects sales.
- Building a solid brand on the 3 important elements of Reputation, Relationship, and Results -- the power of brand equity.
- You will discover that brand equity is a very powerful goal to strive for and achieve; with brand equity anything is possible, the opportunities are endless, you will be able to extend your vision in areas other associated with fashion, such as: perfume, shoes, glasses, hats, bags, and other accessories. Once your Brand has a certain strength, everybody will be knocking on your door and wanting to be associated with you, with your brand, with your product.
- You will learn the 4 things that all successful companies have in common, things that are always present in big companies and corporations. Research shows that when certain elements are in place, a company will thrive and prosper.
Who should take this course?
This Course can be either for fashion designers or for individuals who have an existing company who wants to increase expansion and growth.