You’ve been asked to manage the project. You appreciate the vote of confidence and are determined to do a good job. At the same time, you have heard that as many as 60 percents of projects are unsuccessful. Where do you begin? How do I organize the work? How do you create a schedule and budget? How do I keep the team members excited – when they have so many different pressures on them.
Think of this course as Project Management for Beginners. This project management foundation course will allow you to master the essential concepts and tools of Project Management. And this all in 2.5 hours.
This Project Management Foundation Course has been designed to enable you to become Agile the Agile way, in less than an hour! You will become Project Management certified when you finish this course (you will get a certificate upon completion) and you will learn from an expert Project Manager.
What will you learn in this course?
- The key concepts and tools of Project Management
- Sixty specific lessons are ranging from 1 to 5 minutes on all essential topics. Here and a handful of examples
- The difference between projects, programs, and portfolios
- The different project phases
- How to deal with the triple constraint
- Common cost categories
- Tips for scheduling a project
- The importance of lessons learned.
- Definitions, concepts, tips, and how to avoid common mistakes.
- How to apply active project management in your job and projects.
- Become more confident in your abilities to execute projects.
Why should you take this course?
- Improve your skills, and receive the book "Project Management – A quick Guide worth $7.99."
- You will be prepared to apply all skills to your projects.
- You will be able to speak about Project Management with confidence.
- You will understand the different terms, definitions, and methodologies.
- You will learn from an experienced project manager and educator
- It's short, useful, and practical. Think of this course as agile in a nutshell.
- It's been developed from the ground up with a focus on quality.
- You will get tools and tips that you will love.
How will this course help you?
- You will be able to deliver projects, better, quicker and avoid common mistakes
- You will go prepared for a job that requires knowledge in Project Management.
- You will feel more confident about Project Management and how to apply it.
- You will be able to add this to your CV (just put it under "Professional Development" Project Management Foundation Courses, Skills Share, Year of Completion). This will help you land more jobs!
- What you will learn will make you effective and successful :)
Who is behind this course?
I am a university teacher (Yonsei University Korea), Project Manager, entrepreneur, and enjoy teaching. I have an MBA from London Business School.
Who should take this course?
- People who want to learn about Project Management.
- Beginners, people without any Project Management experience or knowledge.
- People who have heard the words "gold plating," "scope creep," "steering committee" "critical path," "sponsor," "waterfall method," "WBS," "Project Charter," "PERT" etc. and wondered what it meant.
- Developers, Engineers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Data Base Administrators and anyone interested in learning Project Management
- People with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- People capable of taking notes and applying the concepts and tools provided in this course.
Who should NOT take this course?
- People that prefer quantity over quality.
- People that like lengthy and theoretical explanations.
- People who aren't prepared to go through the entire course and take notes.
- People who expect things to work out without any effort or preparation.
- People who already have a lot of experience with Project Management and are more intermediate to advanced.
- People who want to learn about less popular or specific methodologies such as Agile
- You will learn all the concept of Project Management!
- You will receive the book "Project Management a Quick Guide" on completion of the course. Worth $7.99 in hardcopy and $2.99 in the ebook version
- Project management will allow you to deliver projects, products, and apps better and more effectively
- Project Management is a core skill in the business world. Your career will accelerate once you gain more project experience.
- This course doesn’t get you ready for the PMP exam. But it will give you a solid foundation and is key to preparation.
- Knowing about Project Management will allow you to land more jobs, and this course will help you prepare.
- You will enjoy this course, here are some examples of what people say about my work with them in the past.
Join me and start learning about Project Management now. You will learn about all the powerful tools and concepts that will enable you to become more successful in your projects.
We will cover all the topics from the definition, to activities, concepts, examples, and reflections. So take the course now to learn what all of this means in more detail and how you can apply it to become and Project Management Expert.