Our experience of life can often feel like a labyrinth.
We wander around in search of the center, the goal, or the idea of what we want our life to look like.
An abundance of money, fulfilling relationships, purpose in our career, a great body and health, and hopefully, liberated in our love life.
But we don't always feel this way.
We quickly get lost.
Often, we feel a scarcity of money, hurt by relationships, bored or exhausted by our careers, run down in our bodies, and a love life that just isn't what we want.
What I've noticed in the work I've done over the last 10 years as a life coach, past life regression practitioner, and meditation teacher working with a diverse range of people, from people with severe mental health issues, deep trauma, through to hugely successful professionals and entrepreneurs is that we all have to deal with the FIVE LIMITS.
Five limits that not only deeply impact our experience of life, but also, run our lives. Which means we make important choices and take actions not when we're at our best, but when we are at our worst, deeply lost in the labyrinth of life.
In this online class The Five Limits: Beyond The Labyrinth, you will learn:
- The five core areas that impact us the most in life.
- The five stages we go through in emotional reactions.
- The five limiting patterns and behaviors that inhibit our authentic growth and stop us getting what we really want.
- The three games of manipulation we play and how we get caught up in them.
- And finally, the five fears we all have to face and how we can overcome them.
And you'll also get an introduction into what I teach to overcome The Five Limits and our experience of the Labyrinth.