You’ve been asked to consult and manage a LEED Operations and Maintenance project. You appreciate the vote of confidence and are determined to do a good job. You want to achieve your LEED Operations and Maintenance Accredited Professional status.
Think of this course as the foundation course on LEED Operations and Maintenance. This foundation course will allow you to master the most important concepts and tools of project management. And this all in 2.5 hours.
This LEED foundation course has been designed to enable you to understand all credits and prepare for the exam in the most effective way. You will learn from an experienced consultant.
What will you learn in this course?
The key concepts and tools for LEED Operations and Maintenance. Around 50 specific lessons ranging from 3 to 8 minutes on all important credits. Here a handful of examples.
- Sustainable sites - heat island reduction
- Material and resources - purchasing of lamps
- IEQ - green cleaning
- IEQ - pest management
- All other credits
- Definitions, concepts, tips, and how to avoid common mistakes
- Become more confident in your abilities as a sustainability manager
Why take this course?
- You will be prepared for the LEED Operations and Maintenance Accredited Professional Exam
- You will be able to speak about LEED and sustainability with confidence
- You will understand the different terms, definitions and requirements
- You will learn from an experienced sustainability consultant and educator
- It's short, effective, and practical and think of this course as exam preparation together with tips and focus points
- It's been developed from the ground up with a focus on quality
- You will get tools and tips that you will love
How will this help you?
- You will prepare your self for the LEED Operations and Maintenance Accredited Professional Exam
- You will deliver projects, better, quicker and avoid common mistakes
- You will go prepared for a job that requires knowledge in LEED and sustainability
- You will feel more confident about LEED Operations and Maintenance and how to apply it
- You will be able to add this to your CV
- What you will learn will make you effective and successful
Who is behind this course?
I am the Managing Director of a green building consultancy in Malaysia, and a LEED AP, Before that I was a university teacher (Yonsei University Korea), Project Manager, entrepreneur, and enjoy teaching. I have an MBA from London Business School. I enjoy creating courses.
Who should take this course?
- People who want to learn about LEED Operations and Maintenance
- Professionals that have a LEED Green Associate, this would be an excellent starting point in terms of experience or knowledge
- People who are interested in a career in sustainability consultancy
- Developers, engineers, business analysts, architects, and basically anyone interested in learning about LEED Operations and Maintenance
- People with an open mind and a willingness to learn
- People capable of taking notes and applying the concepts and tools provided in this course
This course is not suitable for:
- People that prefer quantity over quality
- People that like lengthy and theoretical explanations
- People who aren't prepared to go through the entire course and take notes
- People who expect things to work out without any effort or preparation
- People who want to learn about the details about other certification programs than LEED
- You will learn all the concepts of LEED Operations and Maintenance
- This course will prepare you very well for the LEED Operations and Maintenance exam and should be the starting point if you want to take the exam
- All credits, requirements, and points will be clearly explained to you
- LEED Operations and Maintenance AP will allow you to deliver your consulting projects better and more effectively
- Professional certifications can lead to a significant increase in salary
- This course is not the only thing to do to get you ready for the PMP exam. But it will give you a solid foundation and is key to preparation
- Certification demonstrates an enhanced understanding of technical concepts; thus a LEED Certification could open doors to new job opportunities
Join me and start learning about LEED Operations and Maintenance now. You will learn all the concepts and requirements that will enable you to achieve your LEED O&M AP certification, projects. We will go cover all the topics from the definitions, intent, requirements, concepts, and exemplary performances. So take the course now to learn what all of this means in more detail and how you can apply it to become a LEED Operations and Maintenance Accredited Professional expert.
My Pledge to You (both current and future students)
- Students first. The first objective is for you to enjoy and learn. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Yes, this is a premium course – but this is only to make sure people are serious. I am a professor and just want to share more of my content with you. Students are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable, and memorable experience.
- 24x7x365 support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year-round, even on holidays, Christmas, and new year's Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness, and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your coach. If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Quality over quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point, and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won't make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me, it's about quality and if I can deliver that in 2 minutes and save your time, I will. I promise.