Our Best Guidelines for Getting Started
- Chock full of our very best health tips and tricks.
- This covers everything you need to get started with a solid foundation.
- From changing your perspective, to modifying behavior, to the basics of eating real foods and avoiding common offenders, to hacking your sleep, and picking the right proteins.
- When it comes to creating your new, best health habits, we cover it all.
The Beginner's Guide to Healthy Cooking eBook
- Got the basics down, but not sure where to start with your actual meals?
- We’ve got you covered!
- Our recipe guide has over 20 easy, clean recipes for you to start whipping up today.
- Confused in the vegetable aisle about what to get?
- Unsure of which oil you should be swapping out for cooking?
- Our easy-to-take-with-you guide to food shopping will be your go-to reference when grabbing your groceries, with everything from protein to flour to the best spice options.
- Hold yourself accountable by taking a good look at what you’re putting into your body every day!
- Helps you pay closer attention to what you eat and how you feel.
- Easy to use (and easy on the eyes) this attachment will be your secret weapon to getting REAL results.
The Science Behind Why Diets Fail (Lecture)
- Diets don’t work. But lifestyle changes? That’s where the magic happens.
- We’ll walk you through what diet has to do with inflammation, what whole foods are, walk you through the highlights of human evolution, and what all this has to do with the diet-disease connection.
Shopping Tips & Cooking Techniques (Lecture)
- Our best tips and tricks for the kitchen.
- In this section, we cover the basics of food prep, shopping smart, and the skinny on cooking techniques we use every day with our own patients.
Bonus: Animal Products, Fats, & Insulin
Bonus: Pesticides, Additives, and Sugar