Dashboard help user visualizes complex scenarios and problem better, with the help of advanced Excel dashboard one can make better business decisions.
Our course is meant for professionals working at different levels of careers, i.e., From MIS executive to Data Analyst.
MS Excel made it easy to make Dashboards for any Analytics. Business users can easily analyze data to create powerful reports and dashboards in a fraction of the time of traditional spreadsheets.
In this course, you'll learn to make a dashboard in Excel in different ways:
- Dashboard using Pivot Table like Multiple Pivot, Interlinked Pivot, Slicer buttons to control charts, Advanced Charts, etc.
- Text function in Excel.
- Naming the dynamic data and using it in function.
- Create a chart for comparison from the pivot table.
- Create a trend line from the pivot table.
- Creating a pie chart from the slab report from a pivot table.
- Inserting slicer using a chart and customize slicer set.
- 2 Dashboard using Excel Functions:
- Importing data from the internet.
- Converting line item into a currency table.
- Calculation of currency using INDEX and MATCH.
- AVERAGEIF for calculating country-wise salary.
- Dynamic dropdown
- List longitude and latitude with plotting data on a dashboard.
- Using the REPT function based on the percentage calculation.
- Advanced INDEX and MATCH with multiple references.
- Insert world map into the chart.
- Plotting data on map chart and Controlling map preview from the drop-down.
- Preparing the base by removing duplicate for a dashboard.
- 3 Dashboard using Excel macros and Functions:
- Implementation of OFFSET for dynamic data.
- Using a macro to update the pivot table based on the job type.
- Preparing data for the Spiderweb chart and change the graph setting.
- Use of Array functions like MAXIF and MINIF with single and multiple parameters.
- Creating Name Range using a shortcut.
This course is for all business users who want to learn how to create management reports, analyze data, and create interactive dashboards using Excel 2010 and later versions.
Who should take this course?
- People who analyze data and create new insight
- People who do reporting and create dashboards
- Professionals working with a large amount of data
Benefits Of Excel Dashboard Crash Course:
- It provides an overview of your problem.
- You get to avail of total visibility into your business.
- Excel dashboards provide extreme flexibility.
- Saves more time at work.
- Increased profits.
- You’ll get improved results with interactive dashboards.
What will you learn in this course?
- Analyze data and create reports in a fraction of the time of spreadsheets.
- Create new powerful calculations, KPIs, and key metrics.
- Plot data on a map in the advanced Excel dashboard.
- Learn three types of dashboards in this course.
- Learn to make an Excel dashboard using pivot tables.
- Learn to create an Excel dashboard using functions.
- Learn to create an Excel dashboard using macros and functions.
- Get a conclusion of all 3 Excel dashboards.