Do you want to attract the right customers to your business?
Do you want to retain your customers?
Do you want to satisfy your customers?
Do you want to engage your customers with you and your business?
This course helps you solve the problem of not being able to win your customers for a lifetime, make more sales and maximize your profits. If you really want to experience more power, profit, and prosperity in your business, then this course is for you.
This course will walk you through a step-by-step process to amaze your current customers, attract new high paying customers and achieve success and wealth through mastering the science and art of customer service, including key insights and actionable steps on:
- Know what do you offer to your customers
- Know the difference between customers' needs and wants
- Understanding the customers' 5 psychological needs
- Know how do customers encode the experience in their mind
- Know how to use body language to win customers
- Know how to win customers' hearts and minds
- Understand that quality service
- Know the four styles of service
- Understand and master the moments of truth
- Know and master the power of words
- Understand how to be an epic salesperson
- Know the 5 myths about selling and busting them
- Know the ABC of the master sales expert
- Know how to increase your sales?
- Know the C.L.R in customer service
- Understand the ABC of smart leaders and entrepreneurs
- Understand the 5Es of dealing with customers
Who should take this course?
- Entrepreneurs: Those who need to deploy effective communication skills in business to win customers for the lifetime
- CEO'S and Managers: Those who operate in a role that demands strong communication skills to win customers for a lifetime
- Salespeople: A practical resource to help salespeople build trust-based relationships with their customers and clients
- People starting out in a customer service career will benefit from this course
- First-time customer service representatives should take this course to prepare themselves for their new job
- Anyone managing a company or team (now or soon) - whether big or small
- Someone who wants to do customer care or management in their future career
- People looking to grow their sales through customer referrals and repeat business
- Businesses looking for inspiration on how to delight their customers and stand out from competitors