Marketing Psychology: Influence Customers To Buy Now!
"If you are having a hard time selling your products online and are desperately looking for ways to sell more, become a more influential marketer and generate higher income, then this course will blow your mind!
In this course, you will master 5 Kick-Ass Psychological Secrets used by extremely successful companies and filthy rich online entrepreneurs."
My name is Vladimir Raykov, and I do marketing.
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. I work as a Marketing Manager, and I teach very successful courses in Marketing Psychology and Copywriting. I’ve created and launched over 20 digital products. I also teach over 46695 students from 155 countries. So much for me, let’s see what you are about to learn.
What will you learn in this course?
I'm giving you five solid reasons to consider:
1. The Decoy Effect: The Economist, well-known magazine, used the decoy effect. The later test has shown that a simple tweak to the prices, customers can choose from, resulted in $3432 more revenue (cash) than with the previous pricing options.
Apple Inc constantly utilizes "decoy" prices to influence our decisions! (examples in the lectures)
2. The Rule Of Reciprocity: Why don't you put one of the basic laws of human psychology work to your advantage? If you look at the most successful social media strategies for organic likes or followers growth, you will see that behind these strategies is the rule of reciprocity. You don't believe? Follow 1000 people on Twitter, and I guarantee that 5% to 25% will follow you back.
3. The Endowment Effect: Did you know that when you own something, you tend to value it more highly than it is worth? "Yeah, right... how can I put that to my advantage you say?" Increase the ownership of your prospects, and they will be more willing to buy from you! You know many "open source" projects that are massively successful! (hint: Wikipedia)
4. The Framing Effect: This one is huge! The way you "frame" a question (or a statement) influences the responses you receive! Experts in Neuromarketing have proven that absolute numbers have a much stronger impact on people! This is the reason why you hear advertisements say: "...9 out of 10 people would recommend our product to their friends...", they don't say: "...90% of our customers would recommend..."
5. Social Proof Concept: You want to know what's in your prospect's mind? Here it is: "I don't care what you say. Prove it to me!" Authors don't put testimonials at the beginning of their books for any other reason but to prove that their book is worth buying and reading. Bloggers don't put subscriber counters next to an opt-in box for any other reason but to show that many people are doing (subscribing) what you have to do! (the underlying principle of social proof!)
Who should take this course?
This course is for online entrepreneurs, instructors, bloggers, and authors who realize what it means to spend fatiguing months on product creation and then make little or no sales. Was it all waste of time? It doesn't feel right to lose one of your most valuable resources - your time!
I am going to teach you how to maximize sales — opt-ins and Any other action that you want your potential customers to take.