The 10 CEU training course is designed for coaches whose clients seek relationship coaching because they are stuck in a rut related to intimacy and sexuality and need help getting unstuck. The course integrates Acceptance and Commitment (AC) Coaching principles and practices into sexual relationship coaching. It focuses on the information and skills coaches need to help clients in committed relationships increase their intimacy and sexual satisfaction. It is not a sex therapy course and is not intended to guide in working with clients with diagnosed sexual disorders.
- You must be a certified Coach.
- You should feel comfortable downloading digital content using a phone, tablet, or computer and have access to a printer to print off course exercises and assessments.
- You should be willing to complete the exercises and assessments when requested by the Instructor.
- You must score at least 70 on a written post-test to earn the 10 CEUs.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- There are no prerequisites for the course although students would find it helpful to take the Understanding Your Sexuality: Going Beyond Gender Identity Course prior to taking this one.