Looking for a new perspective on your health or health in general? Immerse yourself in the wonderful world of Ayurveda.
Described as the Vedic Science of Life, Ayurveda is a five-thousand-year-old healing tradition originating in India. It is the sister science to yoga or the medical side of yoga. Ayurveda studies the harmony between humans and the environment and treats every individual as a whole, assessing body, mind, and spirit to assist in maintaining overall health.
In this course, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the fundamental principles of Ayurveda and how you can use those principles to start peeling back the layers of who you think you are to reveal who you really are and own it. Discover how to be the happiest and healthiest version of YOURSELF.
Who is this Course for?
Anyone who is ready to take their health and well-being into their own hands.
- Seven learning modules with guided audio:
- What is Ayurveda
- The five elements and their qualities
- The three Ayurvedic body constitutions or doshas
- Your Ayurvedic body constitution and what that means
- Ayurvedic Daily Rituals
- Ayurveda and Food
- How to use Ayurveda in your everyday life
- Three 5 minute guided audio meditations (one for each Ayurvedic body constitution).
- Three guided breath work videos (one for each Ayurvedic body constitution).
- A two-week self-awareness guide to help you ease your way into living Ayurvedically.
- Three meal recipes (one for each Ayurvedic body constitution) with a list of wellness benefits.
- Kitchari recipe (for seasonal cleansing) with a list of wellness benefits.
- Golden Milk recipe with a list of wellness benefits.
- CCFG Tea recipe with a list of wellness benefits.
- Ghee recipe with a list of wellness benefits.
- Detailed instructions for 6 easy to incorporate Ayurvedic daily rituals.
What You'll Take Away
- A new perspective on your body and your health.
- How to start making small changes with a big impact.
- The tools you need to start living a life that caters to you and your unique qualities so that you can feel and be the best version of yourself!