Prompted by my own challenging learning experiences as a youngster I set out to break down the key elements of most popular songs using one song then how to apply these to literally 1000's of songs but focusing on only what you need to know to get playing the guitar.
The book consists of:
- A downloadable eBook
- Goals cover the 6-core elements I have identified after years of playing and teaching then putting it all together in one song
- Additional material includes applying this to other songs, developing strumming and picking techniques to commonly used time signatures (Beats) and a glossary of popular chords to cover literally 1000's of popular and contemporary songs of the last 100 years or more
The elements are:
- Getting into the right mindset
- Getting to know your instrument and how to tune up
- Creating the right environment for effective learning and practicing
- The 3-chord trick using easy to play simplified versions
- Hints tips and exercises to get you changing between these chords confidently
- The importance of counting and doing the right strum
- Then putting it all together in one song
The Bonus section then applies these elements to another 2 songs before offering additional strumming and finger picking techniques and a dictionary of popular chords to set you up for virtually any popular song from any genre of music including pop, rock, folk, country to name a few.
A complete course that will give you the knowledge and skills whether you want to play at a family BBQ, perform solo or in a band, or just play for your own enjoyment.
What will you learn in this product?
- The No-Fuss and direct route to play guitar
- How to tune a guitar
- A positive and motivational learning approach
- The 3-chord trick (The cornerstone chords in 1000's of Songs)
- Smoother and confident chord changes
- How to count and strum accurately