Since 1980, Dr. Marc Grossman has helped many people maintain healthy vision and even improve eyesight. He is best described as a Holistic Eye Doctor, dedicated to helping people with such conditions ranging from nearsightedness and dry eyes to potentially vision-threatening diseases like macular degeneration and glaucoma. His combined multi-disciplinary approach using nutrition, eye exercises, lifestyle changes, and Chinese Medicine provides him with a wide array of tools and approaches to help people tackle difficult eye problems.
The philosophy of Dr. Grossman's practice is based on the belief that vision is not static and it need not degenerate. Vision has the ability to improve, and there are practical alternatives for helping vision without resorting to stronger prescriptions for eyeglasses or contact lenses or submitting to surgery. Poor vision is not just physical and can be improved at any age. According to recent scientific and psychological research on the human visual system, emotional and mental stress, childhood issues and environmental factors have a significant effect on vision. Therefore, to improve vision, the condition as a whole person needs to be addressed including diet, attitude, work, school, environment, physical and emotional issues.
Dr. Grossman is a co-author of:
- Natural Eye Care – Your Guide to Healthy Vision, published by Natural Eye Care Media Services, Inc., 2019
- Magic Eye, Beyond 3D: Improve Your Vision, International Best-Seller, published by Andrews and McNeil in 1996
- Greater Vision – A Comprehensive Program for Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Clarity published by McGraw Hill, 2001
- Natural Eye Care – A Comprehensive Manual for Practitioners of Oriental Medicine, published by Natural Eye Care Media Services, Inc. 2002
- Natural Eye Care – Your Guide to Healthy Vision published by Natural Eye Care Media Services, Inc., April 2007
View Dr. Grossman's online course offerings here: www.drgrossman2020.com/courses
Teaching Experience: Dr. Grossman’s Online Courses, www.drgrossman2020.com/courses | SUNY College of Optometry, New York | Omega Institute, Rhinebeck, New York | Kripalu Yoga center, Lenox, Mass | Learning Annex, New York, New York | Wainwright House, Rye, New York | Rowe Conference Center, Rowe, Mass | All that Matters, Wakefield, Mass | Bastyr College of Naturopathic Medicine, Washington | Tri state Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, New York
Doctor of Optometry - SUNY College of Optometry, 1980 | Licensed Acupuncturist - Tri-state Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1994 | Post-Graduate Classes in Learning Disabilities and Language Disorder - College of New Rochelle, 1982-1984 | Post-Graduate Classes in Learning Disabilities, Bank Street College of Education, 1981-1982 | Bachelor's Degree in Biology - SUNY New Paltz, 1976